Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Thank You, Anonymous


I received a short, sweet, and much appreciated card in this morning's mail sent in an envelope sporting an Edison, New Jersey return address and a Seattle, Washington post mark. He or she wished me well over the summer and thanked me for the blog posts. The card was unsigned. To whoever you are out there - thank you for the encouragement. I needed it.

I almost gave up on the blog earlier in the year, but in May, after some prayer, decided to rededicate myself to it. The readership is small, and I wasn't sure if it was worth continuing. I'll take this random act of kindness as a sign that I made the right decision.

So, Anonymous, whoever you are, thank you again. I'll be pray for you and yours. I'll be praying for all of you out there, especially when I'm in Spain, France and then Poland for World Youth Day in July.

No comments: